Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Featured Author Stef Schuurman and book Thoughts From My Inner Soul


 

Comments in blocks [ ] are my personal comments, not to be confused with my citations ( ).

 

Stef Schuurman was born and raised in South Africa. He is recently engaged [congratulations!], and has 5 cats and 4 dogs [sounds like my house…the local zoo, ha ha]. In his “day” job he’s a night auditor and duty manager of a hotel, and has written three books of poetry, one novel, a literary fiction, and a short story.

Thoughts From My Inner Soul was just released October of 2014, and can be found on Amazon as well as other e-book retailers.  Classified at literary fiction, this book takes everyday topics discussed in general terms with the author’s added opinions on each one. He also reveals quite a few secrets about his life and himself in general.

Stef says, “There’s no other book like it. The book has a lot of artwork in it and also consists of a very personal perspective… …The inspiring factor of these topics will be the hook that will attract more and more readers.” (Quoted from e-mail)

Each topic in the book has its own message of inspiration, and Stef hopes that it will put the “over-thinkers” minds’ at ease and make them feel inspired. His story should invoke every emotion in a different sort of sense.

At the moment, he’s planning a second volume as companion to Thoughts From My Inner Soul, and has ideas for a few other books as well. He’s an indie author who published online as a means to have more control over the end result of his books and works.

Other books by Stef include Justin’s Final Heavenly Prayer, Frozen Emotions (Stef’s Poems Book 1), Powerless, Aurora, and Rou Emosies: Lewe deur gevoel (Afrikaans Edition) [My Google translate phone app translates this to “Raw Emotions Felt By Life”, which I hope is close enough, Stef! I imagine this is the Afrikaans Edition of Thoughts From My Inner Soul?]

Stef uses social media as much as possible to promote his work, even going so far as to offer contests and prizes [something I myself have done in the past] as rewards for sharing. He also has the idea to involve his social network followers in gaining HIM more followers, offering a free book or even a specially-written, one-of-a-kind poem just for them  [I hope you don’t mind if I borrow this thought; a special story “short” could be an excellent incentive!] in exchange for bringing in new followers.





 

**Note: reviews help authors more than readers really understand. If you’ve read his books, please go to Amazon and leave a review. I know he’ll be grateful.**

 

**Disclaimer: This is not an endorsement of any of the subject material, as I have not read the book, and cannot vouch for its contents.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but please, keep comments clean!

Followers