Thursday, October 2, 2014

Author Fair

Getting ready to attend my first public appearance at the Local Author Fair in Poplar Bluff, MO. I'll be selling books and signing autographs. I have everything I need to make my booth look really nice, but I'm still a little nervous. They're expecting several hundred people to be walking past!
 Update: The author fair was loads of fun, even though it was very cold and windy! I was very pleased to meet other authors, some of whom live very close to me! Check out Rachel Stiber's book Elise's Choice www.rachelstiber.com , Mark Sanders' kindle book Dylan's Treasure, Patti Miller Dunham's I Saw Heaven, and Karen Exelby's Why Can't I Be Enough For You?.  You can also find young Teddy O'Malley on Facebook at www.facebook.com/authorteddyomalley . Please check out these other authors, you might see something you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but please, keep comments clean!

Followers