Monday, October 6, 2014

Book Signing!

I'm happy to announce that I've booked my first "solo" book signing (last weekend's author fair had numerous other writers)! It will be hosted by Hastings Books in Poplar Bluff, Mo. The event will kick off January 10, 2015 at 1pm. I'm very excited about this and hoping that I have a really nice time! I may want to do another one to launch a new release due out next summer. I wanted to do this maybe between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but they don't host them during that busy time. So my thinking was that in early January, people may still be shopping more, spending their gift cards or exchanging gifts. Maybe that would bring in more traffic. Plus I've put in a call to one of the local radio stations, hoping to do an on-air interview, and I intend to call the newspaper and other radio stations as well. Plus Hastings will do a bit of promoting as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but please, keep comments clean!

Followers